General Qualification Requirements:
Experience & Training:
1. Should have at least 2 years work experience in advertising, multimedia arts or any media related industry.
1. Graduate of a 4-year course preferably on Bachelor of Communication Arts major in Advertising, Multimedia Arts or any communications course from reputable College or University.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
1. Knowledgeable of creative suite programs (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, In Design) or equivalent.
2. Must be tech savy.
3. Must have a basic background on Photography.
4. With good oral and written communication skills.
5. Must have PR and communicates well with others.
6. Should possess qualities such as friendliness, sociable & resourcefulness.
7. Should be creative and forward thinker.
8. Should be able to adapt to multitasking environment.
9. Should be a team player and possess good and coordination skills.