General Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate of Hotel & Restaurant Management or its equivalent from a reputable college or university.
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
- Minimum of five years Front Office management experience in a five-star hotel.
- Experience and mastery in all areas & aspects of Front Office operations in a hotel.
- Proven experience in supervising Front Office personnel of 10+ employees.
- Experience in managing and coordinating all front office department activities of the Hotel in order
to ensure the highest standards of guest satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTITUDE
- Previous experience in managing a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
2. The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask.
3. Advanced knowledge of Front Office process and procedures.
4. Proven excellence in customer service.
5. Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision-making skills ability.
6. Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
7. Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
8. Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. Word, Excel & databases).
9. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
11. Must be flexible with shifting schedules, weekends, and holidays.