General Qualification Requirements:
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of six years housekeeping management experience in a five-star hotel.
- Experience and mastery in all areas & aspects of housekeeping in a hotel.
- Proven experience in supervising housekeeping departments of 15+ employees.
- Experience in managing and coordinating all housekeeping department activities of the Hotel in order to ensure the highest standards of hotel cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Graduate of Hotel & Restaurant Management or its equivalent from reputable college or university.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask.
- Working knowledge of rooms/floors management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision-making skills ability.
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. Word, Excel & databases).
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.