General Qualification Requirements:
Experience and Training:
- Should have at least two (2) years experience in a deluxe hotel or restaurant in the same capacity.
- Well-versed in sales and marketing strategies.
- Wide experience in handling objections and achieving sales targets/quotas.
- Graduate of a 4-year course preferably on Business Management/Marketing/Advertising/Communications or Hotel and Restaurant Management from a reputable college or university.
- Background in Banquet Sales is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:
- Strong working knowledge in Strategic and Creative Selling.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, naturally persuasive, self-starter and self-finisher
- Ability to supervise a team responsible for executing banquet contracts at the optimal levels of service, accuracy, productivity, and quality standards
- Ability to manage day to day operations of the banquet, both corporate and social events.
- Can effectively communicate and work closely with Banquet, Culinary and all other operational departments to ensure smooth execution of all events
- Focused attention on all event details to achieve each client's desired results
- Can continually meet and exceed revenue targets/goals.
- Fluency on another foreign language is an advantage.
Salary and Other Benefits:
A competitive salary package awaits the successful applicant which includes, but not limited to the following:
- Basic salary of Php30,000.00 - Php40,000.00
- Service Charge
- Health benefits, etc.