Dining Service Manager
General Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate of a 4-year course preferably on Hotel & Restaurant Management from reputable College or University.
Experience & Training
- Should have at least 5 years of experience in a deluxe hotel or fine dining restaurant in the same capacity.
- Well versed in the whole operations of Dining and Banquet Service
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and/or services.
- Knowledgeable in HACCP, Basic Food Safety, Bartending, etc.
- Catering experience is preferred.
- Ability to investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service and/or accommodations.
- Ability to objectively assess performance of oneself, other individuals or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Ability to manage one’s own time and the time of others.
- Above average listening and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adept in handling various guests’ complaints.
- Wide knowledge in dining service etiquette and order of service.
- Proven successful management skills.
- Productive, drive, self-motivated, and committed