Dear Valued Guests,
Vivere Hotel puts priority on your safety and security. Here are the precautionary measure we are taking to reduce the spread of COVID-19 virus:
At Vivere Hotel, Public Health Protection is given importance.
- We had a compulsory attendance to an Awareness Seminar on Covid-19 and required staff to share their recommendations to family members and friends.
- Employees, visitors, guests’ temperature is taken by the employee and hotel guest entrances. TRIAGE for guest is done by the nurse (history where guest has travelled).
- Campaign, posters and departmental meetings remind staff to take Vitamin C, frequently drink warm water, gargle with salt and water, have quality and enough sleep, self-care. Employees were taught to sneeze using tissue, dispose then wash hands after. Develop the habit of frequent hand washing, and not touch the face.
- Emphasis on Self care and Protection, Respect and Responsibility. Employees with colds, cough, body malaise, etc. must stay home.
- Public Area, CR and Elevators, etc., then telephones, doors, etc. are disinfected too every 2 hours apart from morning and night thorough disinfecting of the whole hotel.
- Greetings only with a smile and bow (no more shake hands) and no speaking inside elevators.
- Advisory and updates in our Company GC re Covid 19.
- Sales calls through the phone as much as possible.
- Alcohol bottles and hand sanitizers at hotel entrance and available for public use in every floor and strategic areas.
- Vehicles are disinfected after every guest use especially coming from airport.
- We have fresh air into our corridors that replace fresh air and this system may help prevent inhaling viruses going to their rooms.
- We start each day with a prayer.
Thank you. Keep safe. God bless!